Download youtube videos directly to pc from Google chrome


In this post,I am going to explain how to download youtube videos directly from google chrome.In the previous post, I mentioned about the smartest way of downloading videos directly from youtube in mozilla firefox.There,we made use of the add-ons feature in firefox.Similarly,in Google Chrome,we install a video downloader extension.Most of the Google chrome users are unaware of the extensions feature.
                   While searching for youtube video downloader extension in chrome web store,I got a bunch of results.I was really confused of which one to install.I checked each and every one.But,it didn't work.After trying other extensions external to webstore,I found one downloader extension working properly.It was the chrome youtube downloader.In order to install this extension,go to mandel design website.Download chrome youtube downloader.crx file.Since,extensions, apps, and user scripts can only be added from the Chrome Web Store, you can't directly install it.So,go to settings>Tools>Extensions.Drag and drop the downloaded crx file into that window.Now, a window asking confirmation for addition of extension appears.Click on add.Now,chrome youtube downloader has now been added to your xtensions list.In the new tab that opens automatically,you can set your custom settings such as disabling flv videos,one click download and many more.



After doing all that,go to youtube and play the video,you want to download.Under the title of the video,right to the subscribe button,you can see a download button.On clicking on that button,all the downloadable formats will appear including mp4,flv and HD.Select anyone from that and your video will start downloading.


Subscribe To Get FREE Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment